ABOUT TUNGSTEN CARBIDE
- Structural strength : Binding tungsten and
carbon, it forms an extremely dense crystal structure called hexagonal crystal,
whose Young’s modulus is approximately 550 GPa, which is nearly two times that
- High Hardness : The Mohs’ hardness of tungsten
carbide is “9.” It boasts a level of hardness second to diamond.
- High strength at high temperature : Since it has
high strength at high temperature and low thermal expansion coefficient, it is
an optimal raw material for cutting tools to be used in a high-temperature and
high- speed environment.
- High resistance to corrosion : Tungsten carbide
is an extremely stable substance, and it does not oxidize at normal temperatures
in air. In addition, it is not likely to form a solid solution with various
elements, and keeps stable characteristics even in severe environments.
- Resistance to oxidation : Oxidation occurs at
approximately 300°C and reaction occurs rapidly at approximately 700°C to form
an oxide (WO3) when its powder is heated in an oxygen-containing atmosphere.
- Chemical resistance : Although it does not
dissolve in water, hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid, it dissolves in nitric
- Reactivity : Reacts with chlorine at 400°C or
higher. Reacts with fluorine at 18°C.
TUNGSTEN CARBIDE RING APPLICATION
- Tungsten Carbide Rings are used in the manufacture of
mill rolls & wire flattening for extended life in applications where
long rolling campaigns are required. Their extreme hardness makes them suitable
for wire rods finishing blocks and some shaping applications. Tungsten carbide
roll required by steel mills. It is mainly divided into four categories: high-
speed wire rod roll, new generation high speed wire rod hot-rolled roll, new
generation high-speed wire rod review roll, and cold-rolled three-dimensional
- The roll has good thermal conductivity, high wear
resistance, corrosion resistance, and good general performance. It can obviously
reduce the depth and width of hot cracks in the groove during rolling, and
reduce the risk of roll cracking.
- The new generation of high-speed wire rod hot mill
roll has higher impact resistance, thermal fatigue resistance, and
high wear resistance compared with high-speed wire hot rolling roll. It is
suitable for high-speed wire rod rolling with speed over 100 m / s.
- The new generation of high-speed wire rod composite roll can greatly reduce the number of grooves changing and roll changing,
reduce the labour intensity, improve the labour production
efficiency, improve the surface quality of rolled products, and the
percentage of finished products, so as to obtain remarkable economic benefits.
- Cold rolled ribbed still bar is rolled by cold rolling three-dimensional roller.
The surface appearance of the steel bar is beautiful, the dimension precision is
high, and the rib mark is clear. At the same time, the performance of the ribbed
steel bar is changed and the strength is improved. The rolling capacity is
800-1500 tons, which is 20-50 times higher than that of
common tool steel.
- TC roller can be used repeatedly, which can greatly
reduce the cost and significantly improve efficiency and efficiency.
In addition, we also
provides roller maintenance services to customers.
VARIOUS TYPES OF TUNGSTEN
CARBIDE RINGS WITH CHEMICAL
COMPOSITION AND PHYSICAL
- We are a veteran supplier to steel plants
- We have an excellent team of Engineers and Tech
Support which makes business
with us really
- We are capable of providing the best quality of Rolls
with laser sharp precision
- Products Products are manufactured in facilities consisting of auto are
manufactured in facilities consisting of auto-presses, presses, Heat treatment
Furnaces Heat treatment Furnaces, wire cutting machine,
CNC Machines, CMM,EDMs
producing accurate products as per customers requirement.
- We have a strict quality control system in place
to ensure to inspection process
quality before shipment.
- Integrity, Honesty and Loyalty has always won us Customer’s trust.
- Raw material inspection by Inductive Coupled Plasma
- In process inspection by experienced and qualified inspectors
- Internal Crack checking by Ultrasonic fault
- Dynamic balance checking by digital method
- Final dimensional inspection by Co-ordinate Measuring
- Final Metallurgical structural inspection by
- Hardness inspection by Digital hardness checking Method before dispatch